Original topic:

Changes I didn't make on my device

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

If someone has access to my phone somehow. What can I do to be more sure? The watermark on my camera's settings changes on it's own somehow. It says galaxy s20 and I know what type of phone I have. I've noticed some pictures say Galaxy s22 ultra and I never use "Galaxy" on my watermark in my pics.

7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@justmeagain79 The default model name shown in the watermark for your S22 Ultra would be "Galaxy S22 Ultra".

justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
It changed after it's been the same since I set it 2 years ago. And it wasn't Galaxu S20. I always set it as "s22 ultra" and I've noticed variations of Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. It's just odd to me. It is what it is I guess.
Averytips
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
What is a watermark
0 Likes
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Look in the corner of this Pic. 20240703_131153_1000003915_1720030322.jpg
0 Likes
Averytips
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have lost several benefits such as flashlight, SD card n the slot, . I do not have a SIM card from a carrier. I can only use it with home wifi. Is there a program to gain these items back? I am willing to work hard and correct myself on here. Please help.
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
What exactly happened to your phone?
0 Likes
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
It's an image displayed on all pics taken with your camera. I set mine as saying s22 ultrain the bottom left corner of all my pics. You can make it display the date or time or whatever.
0 Likes