JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Glucose monitor is not compatible with the latest One UI update and need to roll back

(Topic created: 12-30-2023 03:59 PM)
lynnie21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

So my continuous glucose monitor that I rely heavily on is not compatible with the latest (U) update and I need to roll backuntil it is. How do I do this?

20 Replies
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately, you cannot roll back to a previous update. You will need to contact the app manufacturer to have them format their app correctly.
lynnie21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Crud
Options
Galaxy S22
It seems my post was deleted. You can try downloading the Samsung Health app and Health Platform. Both are Samsung apps in the Galaxy Store. Let me know if it works, Thanks šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
lynnie21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
They won't read the cgm...
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, I researched it, but it's an issue with the S22. It worked prior to the One UI 6 update, but you already know that.
Members_mV0KTub
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung really needs to get on the ball and fix this. It has been almost eight weeks since, S22 ultra camera issue. Cannot zoom past 9.8 It all turns into a blurred mess. I am so disappointed. I buy Samsung phones for the camera. And I will not buy another one until they show they can Fix a broken situation a lot sooner then eight weeks. if this is a gimmick to get us to buy the S24. They picked a wrong gimmick to choose.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Is it a particular app?
0 Likes
lynnie21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It's the one for my libre 3 cgm by Abbott pharmaceutical
Options
Galaxy S22
I have researched your Galaxy S22, which is an ongoing issue with the One UI 6 update. I will try to find a solution for you, BRB.