JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Have to constantly restart phone

(Topic created: 02-16-2023 01:38 PM)
bobamocha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I keep having to restart my S22. The screen will constantly freeze or be unresponsive. I force closed apps, I have battery saver on. Basically I downloaded Good Gaurdians which has improved the performance to bearable. What else can I do? The thermal temp could be better. Its gotten so frustrating. 😞
7 Replies
caden3ds
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Backup phone with smart switch pc, factory reset, then restore
0 Likes
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Power down device remove and re insert 'sim' card. Sometimes this happens when sim card isn't installed properly. It's worth a try.
Options
Galaxy S22
You are absolutely right if the sim card isn't put in correctly the phone can't operate properly
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@bobamocha As a troubleshooting step, you could boot into safe mode. If the phone works great while booted in safe mode, you know that the issue is caused by a 3rd party app. 

bobamocha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I actually have been uninstalling apps i dont use often because I read about this. I'll try this
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey, thanks for voicing your concern here in Samsung Community. I'm sure constantly restarting your phone has to be annoying to deal with. There have been a couple of decent suggestions from your fellow Community members already. If you are still experiencing this symptom with your device. Try the troubleshooting steps in the link here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001416/.
Here it goes over basic tips, like putting your device in Safe Mode and how it can help your phone from freezing; After trying the troubleshooting steps. You can always reach out to us in a private message by clicking on a Moderator's profile and selecting "send message". You can also send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook by using the links below. 

1. Facebook Messenger:  http://m.me/samsungsupport

2. Twitter: bit.ly/2pTYDc7

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
That sounds like a faulty update problem
0 Likes