Original topic:

Wifi disconnect

(Topic created: Friday)
Options
Galaxy S22

Why is there no option for me to disconnect from a wifi.

The only way to disconnect is either turn off wifi in general or turn off auto-reconnect.
Please out back the options to simple disconnect.
26 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@americanv8sonly You can always click the gear icon to the right of the Wifi network name and then click on Forget. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
That's doesn't help me, doctor
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Don't worry, it's still there. It sounds like you need to edit your quick toggle area. I'm assuming you are using the top. I have shown screenshots of how to do it. Simply pull down from the top, then press the pencil edit button. Now, press the top edit button and add your Wi-Fi icon.1728668460538.jpg1728668460568.jpg1728668460609.jpg1728668585765.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
That's not what I am referring to.
You're referring to toggle wifi on and off.

I want the wifi to stay on, but I want an option to disconnect the network i am connected to.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Details then press forget.1728669681416.jpg1728669681453.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

Doctor. That's not what I want🤦

I NEED TO DISCONNECT FROM IT,
NOT FORGET THE THING 😂

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I guess I don't understand you. If you want to disconnect, you use the toggle from the pull-down menu. If you want to stop connecting, press "forget." If you want to change networks, simply press the other SSID to connect to it. All basis covered.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
The option to disconnect from a network used to be there without needing to forget it and without needing to turn off Wi-Fi
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I want my Wi-Fi to be on for specific purposes
if I need to turn off the Wi-Fi every time I want to disconnect, that doesn't help me
0 Likes