JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Green Line Issue After Update

(Topic created: a month ago)
Arjun2024
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi, After the recent update, my samsung s23 got green line in screen. Any one suggest a solution for that. My phone is out of warranty. 

Is there any solution without replacing the display. Like downgrade or any other methods ? Please suggest.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
From what I have read, it's a hardware issue. Replacing the screen may be the only option. Could try resetting the phone and see if that changes anything, then reflash your phone with latest firmware in case it's a software issue and not a hardware issue.

Cheers

3Fees

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
From what I have read, it's a hardware issue. Replacing the screen may be the only option. Could try resetting the phone and see if that changes anything, then reflash your phone with latest firmware in case it's a software issue and not a hardware issue.

Cheers

3Fees
0 Likes
dittoxylo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Unfortunately, your green line issue is a known (by Samsung) hardware (manufacturing defect). Samsung India has issued a free of charge screen replacement, but this is not offered for US customers. More public outcry must occur for Samsung to do the right thing.

Here is a link to an article that will explain the problem:
https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-fix-green-line-issue-on-phone-screen-3342058/
0 Likes