JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with printing comes out with black background?

(Topic created: 02-21-2024 01:51 PM)
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Problem printing from s23...documents print with black background.

80 Replies
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
SAMSUNG. you really need to fix this print issue, WE ALL have tried everything and anything you could think of.
Im not if anyone had factory rest their S22U and tried??
0 Likes
Printer2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
This happened when tablet updated. What is the fix?
0 Likes
sis1of4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My S23fe just started with this printing issue. Tried removing the printer app and reinstall. Didn't change anything. Please fix this issue.
0 Likes
Abkhan57
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Problem printing from s24...documents print with black background
0 Likes
Star89
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just updated my S21 plus and got the same issue; the whole page is black, and the text is white.
0 Likes
Frankc134
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Bought a new s24 and getting the same problem.

0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed, I had to print directly from inside the app instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
Jazzgal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Why is Samsung NOT resolving this issue?!!!

0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed I had to printed directly from inside the app, instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed I had to printed directly from inside the app, instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes