JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-14-2023 05:31 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
662 Replies
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
? I'm confused šŸ¤”
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
He meant his s21 ultra value was $850 towards the s22 ultra, but the trade in value for the s22 ultra is $500 towards the s23 ultra.
GalaxyCasper
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, I meant 21 thx
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Trade in values are terrible right now. Keep your phone until it goes up.
JWG82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I agree
I waited on upgrading my Note20 Ultra5g to the S22 Ultra, and I got a better deal that included Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and choice of band.

Difference between S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra is not much.
Options
Galaxy S23
Ditto
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
T-Mobile is still offering $1000 for trade-in for Notes and I believe S series since S20. Check it out if you want but the promotion ends 16th. Just got one a few hours ago.
GalaxyCasper
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I get it but it's credited to your bill. You also need to get on the most expensive plan. Another, you're stuck with tmo. Not my cup of tea.
Options
Galaxy S23
As we all know the trade in value is not so good with Samsung but try your services provider trade in value may be better
0 Likes
GalaxyCasper
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
For the past 5 years I've always bought my devices unlocked through Samsung. I try not to stick to a particular carrier