JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Battery Drain

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 05:28 PM)
GitDatPC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Always On Display drains nearly 2% of battery per hour on my S24 Ultra. This is much higher than the S23 Ultra. Hopefully this will be fixed in an update? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
263 Replies
FreddyFresh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Pretty sure samsung can optimize the battery usage while using android auto. It sucks 4-8% per hour. Wish it could be on the lower end of battery consumption.
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
That's not a lot
0 Likes
FreddyFresh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Battery drain 10% using android auto for 40 minutes!!!!!! There has to be a more efficient way on using android auto.
Sanel_Premium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here
FreddyFresh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Pretty sure they will fix it in the upcoming updates. That's too much juice for just driving. It should be 5% per hour. 10% in 40 min is crazy
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm a bit confused. Your screenshot shows your battery at 96 and says 5% used. Is your phone on a charger after this battery drain?
0 Likes
FreddyFresh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The battery percentage of my phone is on the right hand top corner.. the 96 u see is charging curve of the phone at night time
0 Likes
Hydrobud
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I had this issue and I had to get a wireless dongle and charge my phone while connected to it
0 Likes
blazem25
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Google messages draining my battery fast, also is very slow at responding, delayed, reinstalled it twice but same issue, any suggestions, happening to anyone else?
hoffry21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm experiencing the same thing. Messages is always 25% or higher for battery usage. I can barely even make it through the day on a full charge. Tried upgrading, downgrading, beta and non beta to no avail on the Messages app.
0 Likes