JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 03:13 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

554 Replies
xbarrios
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Extremely disappointed samsung customer here I have pre order the ultra s24 6 different times with different payment methods what's going on with the order why does it keep canceling? SAMSUNG HEEEEELP
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you get thru as yet? I used Shop App with Affirm gives immediate approval unlike problems having with Samsung Financing & TD Bank where I have my Financing available. Affirm same choose your month length 0 interest. Done and dusted already got my Affirm email verifying Samsung approval.
0 Likes
userxKwq70jq37
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Quick question guys, when it comes to buying new Samsung devices that are unlocked. Do they get updates faster or slower than carrier locked variants?
0 Likes
SuperMangold
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
It should be at the same time. As long as they're connected to wifi or Mobile data.
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I do believe from my experience always having unlocked devices that the updates do come faster. My other family members have provider devices and get theirs after mine.
Randyroo
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Unlock variants often come before the carriers, depending on which carrier. I get nothing but unlocked variantsšŸ‘Š
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I have Verizon and always get the Unlocked, but with Verizon for the last year, they have pushed the updates to the carrier devices a week before they push the updates to the unlocked

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

once updates are pushed from Samsung to the carriers, they decide when any of their subscribers get the updates, whether unlocked or carrier branded. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I just can't see paying the price for these phone. The difference between them and upgrades to me just aren't worth the price. Samsung just getting greedy. The s24 is the most expensive phone on the market just not worth that much my opinion 
0 Likes
quario97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

What can I do when the phone that I want to trade in to purchase Samsung 24 ultra 5G? The phone that I want to trade in is  256GB  Samsung 23 FE, but it is not on the list. This phone just came out late last year and it is not on the list and I don't understand why it isn't.

0 Likes