Original topic:

The S24 Ultra is a big disappointment

(Topic created: 08-06-2024 04:51 AM)
JOYofLIFE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Sorry Samsung, but I am very dissapointed. First you discontinued Note. I used only Notes so it was a major issue for me... The quality of Note 9 for example unsurpassed. I had 3 Note 9 from when it was created cause it was one of the last to have an SD card and a phone jack. I preferred Samsung over IPhone because of the SUPERVIVID colors. The colors on my new Samsung S24 ultra are such a disappointment with all the corrections. SUPERVIVID is what I want fromy Samsung and for that price also a charger  and accessories in the box. Huge DISSAPOINTMENT for now.  Too complicated and not so logically organized as Note 9 as well. It is not good when I felt better with my superold phone than with the new... And it is not just a matter of getting used to it. I will NEVER get used to washed colors. 

11 Replies
Godme
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree. My note 20 was the best I am so limited with the s24. No way you can add more space because there is no extra place to add your USB card. Really disappointed. I take so many pictures but got to be careful or I'll run out of space.
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Other than Samsung putting a left-handed S Pen in the Ultra, I'm used to it and have been a Note fan since the Note 3 a decade ago. Gotta have my S Pen! The new One UI has A Pen advances not even the Note 10 or 20 could imagine! I don't know why, however, Samsung engineers can't find a place to put a dual SIM/micro SD slot in the phone. Samsung simultaneously boasts about its advances with the micro SD card; and refuses to return microSD capability to its flagship devices. Come on, Samsung, you can do it!
0 Likes