Original topic:

Floors tracking

(Topic created: yesterday)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does anyone have a good explanation as to why Galaxy Watches no longer seem to track floors? The last time I can recall my floors data being captured with my steps is when I was wearing my Samsung Gear Fit 2. 
0 Likes
16 Replies
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch 4 classic still has it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have been trotting around with a Watch4 classic for years, but could never get floors. I moved up to a Watch7, and it's still nada. What's the secret?
0 Likes
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Right there20240930_171652_1000003347_1727731024.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Was never able to access it, or find the setting in Samsung Heath
0 Likes
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Click that20240930_174707_1000003355_1727732830.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just searched the Wear app in watch settings for: floors, floor, and floor target, and in each instance I was directed to the Play Store. That's discouraging.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I clicked it, and it took me to the app on the watch, but it just listed steps, activity, and calories. It lets me establish goals, which I have done, but no means of accessing floors. Very strange.
0 Likes
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is your watch up to date
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very! I live for updates. Everything is up to date. I was part of the beta last summer (not the present one), and I couldn't get floors then and have not seen them since my Gear Fit 2. That includes a Watch3, Watch4 classic, and now a Watch7. It's not the end of the world, but it has been a buzz kill, though. Back in my GF2 days I had a personal record of 77 floors in one day, now nothing, oh well.