Original topic:

Galaxy Gear Watches and phones with Android 14 no longer connect

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 05:11 PM)
FragginBastich
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I called Samsung today and told them what happened. I asked if they can at least give me the promo price for the Watch 6 Classic that was offered when I bought the S24. They are going to email me if that is possible.

119 Replies
Silent_Warrior
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's great news!! I'm glad I could help!
0 Likes
Moz288
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you silent_warrior you saved the day. 

Silent_Warrior
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm glad my solution helped!
0 Likes
Members_rUm2QHt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It worked!!! Thank you! 

PelaoGarcia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks!!! It worked perfectly, now I can use my Gear S2 with the S24U, thank you!!!!! 

KimMadsen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried the same, moved on a little bit, accepted the terms, but i kept getting into a loop state where i should give access to allow localize the phone by the watch, related apps "sos, find my phone, weather" and then i could click allow (i'm translating from danish, so might be slightly different from US), and then went back to the terms page.
Went into apps and gave wear ALL access, still no luck. 
Closed Wear and searched it and started it again, then it comes up and says paring as the first. Hmm... Still nothing happens, closed Wear once again and opened it, then suddenly it worked and i could search for a backup to the watch and install it... Now i've changed the dial from the phone and it switched on the watch... FINALLY! To me it looks like Samsung has done VERY poor testcases with the S24/WearAble/S3, if any!

And really creepy site you link to, and it's not reassuring to download APK from a non-samsung site, i'm not comfortable with that, but now it works and i keep my fingers crossed šŸ™‚ Good thing you made a disclaimer šŸ™‚

Members_8KWCG1x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

it worked

Balage9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It works! Thank you! I managed to connect my Gear Sport to the S24. Thanks again!

MantisLab_Canada
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Amazing! TY.

S24U + Gear S3 Classic

Normalizer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same issue with my 2week old Galaxy S24 phone which will not work with my perfectly good Gearfit watch.  I called Samsung to see if they would honour the 50% off Galaxy watches which was offered at the time of purchasing the phone and they said no.