JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6: Issues with Rotating Bezel

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 10:29 AM)
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Been experiencing a bug with the rotating bezel. When scrolling through notifications or tiles , I have to do 3 clicks for the watch to scroll one tile over for example. 

Also, if I look at my watch too quick after a notification, the screen won't light up and also won't show orange dot for notification . 

These are the 2 bugs I've noticed over the last couple of days. Anyone else experiencing this or any other bugs? 
15 Replies
tresnugget
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can't get Samsung pay/wallet to work on mine. It will not let me add my debit card. It says that it's verifying the card with the bank until it eventually fails, then it says to try again later. If I try again later it says the card is already there despite it not actually being on the watch.
0 Likes
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I successfully added my debit card
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Google assistant is killing my battery. I disabled it earlier but it still is killing my battery!Screenshot_20230811_201303_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow that's a lot. Uninstall it. I don't even have it on mine.
0 Likes
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
How did you uninstall it? The option to uninstall is gone. With my watch 4 classi I was able to uninstall but since I switched I have noticed the Goohle Assistant seems integrated like Bixby now and you cannot remove it. Maybe I'm wrong if you could point me in the right direction to removing it
0 Likes
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The option is gone!Screenshot_20230811_230102_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok, my apologies. When I looked at the list, I looked at the battery consumption app list and assistant wasent on it at all.

Now, I looked at apps installed on the watch and assistant is on there.

I haven't used the assistant at all so maybe that's why? Do you have "hey Google" turned on ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Watch
My bezel takes 2 or 3 clicks to start rotating tiles and when I stop it often *almost* clicks over an extra tile before settling back to where I stopped.

I also discovered that for some stupid reason the Watch6 Classic, 5 Pro, and 4(something) all refuse to track GPS specifically for the kayaking workout. I had to disconnect my watch (turn off phone BT) to get my S23 Ultra to fully take over the workout, and immediately GPS was being plotted again, although nearly a half hour into my downriver kayaking trip. Reconnected BT but the watch no longer acknowledged the workout. Pretty disappointing, that.
0 Likes
Dhruv777
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Watch6 Classic keeps recording the heartbeat of my bed for some and reason and notifies be about a high heart rate. It so strange

0 Likes