JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Seems like you've stopped. Finish workout?"

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 07:48 AM)
Jusson90
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

As the subject and location suggests, my watch during the middle of a workout has started repeatedly pausing the workout and saying "Seems like you've stopped. Finish workout?" And it does not matter how much I'm moving, how high my heart rate is, or how many times I tell it to resume. The watch did not do this last month and it does not matter what workout I'm doing. Whether I'm walking, running, lifting weights, rowing, doing a dynamic workout, about every 20 seconds to 2 minutes this notification pops up.

I've done everything I can from restarting the watch, resetting the watch, checking for updates, going into each exercise choice and turning off "Auto Pause", going into the settings and turning off "Activities to detect" on both the phone Samsung Health app and in the watch. I've even called Samsung tech support and the man I talked to was saying that it must be an app causing it but i've turned off all app notifications except messaging apps.

The only thing I can think that might be going on is I cannot change "Auto detect workouts" in the Advanced option of the Samsung Health app settings.

I need help.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
31 Replies
Becca2930
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for your help
weswhite
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just bought the new galaxy 6 classic watch and ran with it today and this continue to pop up. I bought this watch to help train for a 10k if I cant get a response to fix it the watch it going back and I'm just getting a fit bit.