Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
user3zlsbXzydg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is also looping throuogh the boot cycle.  unplugged for 24 hours, still same issue exists.

userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Solution: contact Samsung support via their chat for a prepaid UPS label to ship your device to their NJ repair center to fix the problem.

0 Likes
userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Samsung, question, what did you do on Jun 17 to hose countless of your devices?!!?

Numerous posts this week on your support message boards describing same symptoms.

My player worked fine for years up until Jun 17. What are you doing to fix the problem???

userQ099XARcXL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

It's fustrating that there have been no anserwes for days.

userUKQTWsLVeB
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I don't know how to make a post here. Does it even matter? Should I just add myself to the list in their customer support? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Solution: contact Samsung support via their chat for a prepaid UPS label to ship your device to their NJ repair center to fix the problem.

@userUKQTWsLVeB wrote:

I don't know how to make a post here. Does it even matter? Should I just add myself to the list in their customer support? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userQ099XARcXL wrote:

It's fustrating that there have been no anserwes for days.

0 Likes
userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

#Samsung you've got an issue on a large scale here, so some answers to your consumers here is warranted and appreciated, and will help keep our trust and confidence in your company and products.

userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userDqYyD6oK6s wrote:

#Samsung you've got an issue on a large scale here, so some answers to your consumers here is warranted and appreciated, and will help keep our trust and confidence in your company and products.

0 Likes
userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

ZDNet reports possible expired SSL Cert