Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userY2s3jlXPLW
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing this too.. good thing my warranty just ran up. 

0 Likes
useruWFVxXkxYO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine doing same thing tried all kinds of resets still keeps doing it

0 Likes
useroWCqI0dhbH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I  have had issues with my Samsung menu going  black and then displaying the on-screen menu in loops. Mine is the J model series. This started on June 20, 2020. Samsung reps through it's website only states their aware of the issue and has not ETA on a resolution. 

0 Likes
userMpqPAIutlL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So today my bluray player decided to just keep cycling on and off. Would not play disc and woukd not eject. Finally got the disc out.

Tried the reset, tried unplugging for 4 hours. Still nothing. I have read about a dozen or more post of other people's players doing the samething within a week or less of each other.

Samsung, what is going on and how do we fix this

Leashy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

There was an update to the firmware that caused this. There's a very long thread about it here. It says it's solved, but it's not yet. Samsung just knows all about it and they're working on it.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Theater/Blu-ray-player-power-cycling-whenever-plugged-in/td...

0 Likes
Maggoto8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have ht-j5500w and it started doing the same thing

0 Likes
userqAklp7nDXO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a BD-J5700 Blue Ray player and we watched a movie last night and today it just cycles trying to boot.

0 Likes
userBGWE9UTU9n
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I am also really upset. My player all of a sudden just started doing the same thing a few days ago. Class action lawsuit sounds good to me, but Samsung should they either make goodbye giving us a fix or sending us a coupon for a new player.

0 Likes
useruQ5Sf36fxQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When I turn on my player is keeps trying to read my dvd even one isn't in it. It also just keeps going in a loop. I have unplugged it and restarted it multiple times. Found out its a bigger issue as Samsung has a firmware issue. Does anyone have an update from Samsung ?

userG9ybv6Nffo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung blew it.  Everybody's Samsung Blu-Ray player in the world is stuck in a Start-UP Loop from their Firmware Update they just did!