Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userzrWYu9W83E
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I'm in Canada and both of mine are doing this as well...and both were working perfectly last night 

godtiermeme
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Same here. We plugged it in after moving the TV for some floor work and it never came back on. I spent two days unplugging everything and trying to fix it, only to find out it's nothing we did.

0 Likes
userWsNGqnUlvV
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Yes i have this exact system amd for no reason when i turned mine on this morning it is in a boot loop and i can't get to anything to trust and undo update or even try to search new update won't stay on home screen long enough ..

godtiermeme
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Same! It won't stay on long enough to update, and I honestly don't even know how it downloaded this update, since it's been off for the past few days and the few days lead up to this whole mess. I'd like for it to be fixed ASAP! Hopefully they're working on a fix. I had been considering buying a Samsung Galaxy, but if this is the sort of "update" they roll out for things like theater systems, I'd be afraid of seeing what they'd roll out for a phone.

0 Likes
userbD6BhPRAcZ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same problem here too.  Needs sorting pronto 😡

godtiermeme
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Looks like they most they've done is acknowledge the problem about three days ago. No update since them.

0 Likes
MrHamelin
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hello there, same problem in France...

godtiermeme
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

So it's a global issue? I wonder if they're going to take responsibility.

0 Likes
user3kxarOAZmm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

A couple of years ago I purchased a blu-Ray player. Model# BD-JM57C had all the apps and was perfect in our bedroom. Now it just sits there and recycles on and off, looking for a disk that isn't installed. You say that you are working on a solution and I have found one, the dumpster. I hope you are listening because I will NEVER again purchase another Samsung product. I once had to change the audio card in one of your 60" televisions, I couldn't afford to replace the unit itself! Good luck ripping off the new generation of people coming of age, stick to selling them cell phones. 

hckyguy788
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

After this fiasco, I too will not be giving Samsung anymore of my money. A lot of us are on Day 4 of being thanked for our patience and to power up our devices in 6 hours for an OTA update on devices that reboot every 2-3 seconds. Yeah, I'm sure that will work...

Also, expect your thread to be deleted by Samsung, for "violating their rules" aka telling it like it is. This has happened to me once already.