Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
ChatsworthTed
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Perhaps it would be better to call this an "Advisory" rather than a solution, as your company has offered "NOTHING". No real information, no real solution or workaround although the issue is 100% in your control. Shame on you, Samsung!

0 Likes
PToastman
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Will we or can we get an e-mail when this issue is solved?

Turning it off for HOURS doesn't help either in case anyone was curious.

0 Likes
userNca4D1glSa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So I have 2 Blu Ray players BD-J5700 that started doing this last Thursday, please refund me the total of the 2 plus gas and hourly pay for shopping for a total of $226 for players, $4.50 for gas, and $16.26 for fuel. Total would be $246.76 just in case you updated your calculator with same software and it keeps just rebooting.

0 Likes
userL7Brw2YYsB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

When is Samsung going to address this issue? You have hundreds, if not thousands of customers who are waiting for a solution. Please respond!

0 Likes
Victorellas
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

BD player HT J5530 affected Sunday June 21 st

0 Likes
usergeeclAh9t6
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a BD-JM57 that just started doing this today.  Obviously a firmware update and the issue is not solved per @The BOSS lady.  We have a special needs son that we use the blu ray player a lot with.  I hope Samsung will step up and fix the issue instead of us having to buy something else.

We have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no results as well.

0 Likes
userApUdTACOdl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Why are you posting that the blue ray rebooting issue is solved when it is not?  I have two players A BD-JM57C and a BD-J5100 which both went into the reboot issue within a day of each other.  Both of my units are ethernet connected.  In speaking to a Samsung rep last week he said that Samsung is aware of the issue, that it is happening world wide and that Samsung is trying to come up with a work around.  How will we be made aware of a solution if or when it becomes avaiable?

0 Likes
userz5v39Q8Eay
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

None of these solutions work. It must be on your end. When will this problem be resolved? Mine was working last Friday and now it isn't. 

0 Likes
userUt4qf3ZA2a
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Is there a solution yet? My player is not working either.  Had to unplug it due to the noise it was making.  Thanks.  

0 Likes
user0PklH6122E
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Obviously there is no solution yet. My HT-J5550W has the same issue. I tried all suggested steps but nothing seems to work.

Still waiting for an update...

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes