Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
AJConk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine started on Thursday in Tennessee. Here's hoping there is an easy global fix to this.

0 Likes
usergmGeq1OvIE
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same here. Mine started last week (Tue-Wed). Was listening to the stereo receiver when it stopped playing. Now just an endless boot-reboot and clicking sound from the DVD player. I posted another string before I found this.  (HT-J5500W).

Samsung, PLEASE fix this! I'm not going to disparage the name as I have 4 Samsung flat panel TVs, computer monitor, printer (although, printer took a dump last week), and phone. I trust you to do the right thing and find a solution.

user87S8vf9CSf
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Keeps cycling On and off started Friday midmorning.

0 Likes
RusTones
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Anything Samsung with a Blu-Ray is hosed! 

Options
Home Theater

HI, I have tried the Smart Hub reset again, it worked fine and the bluray back working as usual. After 2 days working wery well another issue happened and I'm not sure if it's related to the last one. Now when I plug in the bluray, it stays on for about 2 seconds and resets itself, starting a new 2 seconds cicle (the disc start running and the TV showns the main screen).

I've tried the hard reset procedure, but it does not worked. 

Can you help me w/ any direction?

Regards

Luiz

0 Likes
userXV8RRMXDjs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When I turned this DVD player on last night it started cycling on/off every 5 seconds and will not stop. I finally had to unplug it. Every time I plug it in it continues going through the on/off cycle. I have tried holding the on/off button (for 15 seconds), the eject button (for 15 seconds) and both buttons at the same time (for 15 seconds) and it continues to cycle through the on/off sequence. Is there something else I can do, can it be repaired or is it not worth it? Thank you.

0 Likes
userkgc5bNe8f2
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

From started Friday midmorning.

ht 5550k on reboot loop.

please resolve the issue

0 Likes
userkgc5bNe8f2
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

0 Likes
userWgmLPFV43d
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Good day, My 6700 4K keeps reading and reading then it's says "cannot read disc, clean disc". The remote doesn't respond especially the eject function. I had to unplug and plug back and simultaneously hit the eject button before it respond. Please input. Thanks 

0 Likes
user4iPE1ho9Qo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am one of the 1000 worldwide withe the new blue ray player recycling issues. Left it unplugged until there is a fix.    Will never buy Samsung again.  I've had a phone, freezer and blue ray player due on me in less than expected times.   The blues ray issues are really annoying as I can't accesss my streaming services now.  FIX IT SAMSUNG!  How can you be proud of the electronic rubbish you sell to idiots like me????  

0 Likes