Options
Home Theater

Good question!

0 Likes
user8qmkd5SUFf
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

A better question is going to be: how will we apply the update as the device doesn't stay on long enough to do anything?  

also my bd-j5700 isn't powering the USB port so the idea of a usb update is out of the window.

user4WZV9oSL7A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

It will be in your news feed or somewhere on the Samsung site.

0 Likes
userlZ5bMfSerS
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Our HT-J4500 (less than 2 years old) stopped working on 6/19/20. Mostly use it for sound & streaming, but occasionally need to play a disc. Hope Samsung fixes this global problem. Hate to think 2 years is all we get from a device. Otherwise, how can we trust that ANY of their devices won't just brick? I own a Galaxy phone and two tablets. I need a company I can trust. Hope to have the J4500 back soon.

0 Likes
user7mVwqqz5cb
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I too am having the same cycling problem with my HT-J5500W. The customers are demanding answers Samsung!!! Fix this problem! You have hundred of thousands of customers very angry and from what it looks like will never be buying  your products again. I advise you to figure this out quick! Your lack of customer service is pathetic. 

0 Likes
userS0IMtN2WUg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

has been doing this for 2 days. I thought I was the only one. 

useryJgiboNe6L
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

The main thread for this problem is here:

Blu-ray player BD-JM57C, keeps cycling on/off when... - Page 40 - Samsung Community - 1278935

You are certainly not the only one.

0 Likes
skgibson06
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine doing the same. Lives in Oregon.

0 Likes
userkBaZ6rAcsA
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It's been about 5 days, and still no progress. I would like to use my HT-J5500W for the surround feature while it's connected with my other entertainment center devices. Now I'm wondering if my Samsung smart televisions are going to go out next!

0 Likes