Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
RubieRed
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

This has gone on too long already. When will you resolve this issue? I have 3 Samsung blu-ray players that are different models and they are all power cycling and unusable. Please reply. Better yet, please fix this problem.

0 Likes
usero5Cnbyqf72
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine too:  BDJM57C/ZA.  You folks really stepped in it.  When do you expect the first lawer-class-action-ads on TV?

0 Likes
Patrick1963
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I'm surprised this hasn't gained much traction in Twitter.

0 Likes
userg0dlagF0pX
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

how will we be notified of a solution to the problem?

userA5dajgEi7K
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Following 

0 Likes
userA5dajgEi7K
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Where is the solution?

how has it been solved? 

what am I missing?

0 Likes
userYMI1XspAU6
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Since 18 Jun 20 my Samsung home theater HT-J5550K, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in. Tried to reset by pressing stop button for 8 sec of remote. But nothing solved it

0 Likes
user40TvQpGyLQ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

This is not a solution.  Why was the concern closed without an applicable solution?  I'm a life long Samsung customer.  I'm not sure if I'd claim as much moving foward if this is not handled appropriately during the Pandemic.  

0 Likes
userkqrzXZT7Ya
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just throwing more on the pile of bricks here...my ht-j5500w has been stuck in the same endless loop of reboot and attempt to read a non-existent disc that has been reported over and over (and over, etc) above. The bigger problem is that Samsung has released little to no information and there is no transparency in what is wrong and how they are intending to fix it.  As this has been going on nearly a week this is unacceptable customer service and the world is watching this as several tech blogs and reports have picked up this fiasco.  So, what's the plan Samsung??

userh3xyJOqV9S
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yeah this is not a solution its just an attempt to explain how you might fix this problem. So now I have to keep coming back here when you should EMAIL US when you figure out what your problem is,  This is bogus. MY DVD player worked just fine 2 weeks ago, and now is messed up. 

0 Likes