Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userLlPQM1G44G
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

when is the estimated time to fix this?   we've been left hanging for quite a while now...

0 Likes
userH9NCWSmrSB
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have a BD-J5700 and it is doing the same thing... Is there a solution yet or is the solution still that you're trying to figure out a solution?

0 Likes
userC7RsrRjUN4
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

After chatting with samsung through the app i was told to send back for free repair. We will see what happens. 

If using messenger you can text the word HELP to 62913

0 Likes
userttb98TmIpl
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Has a solution been found? Mine started acting up about a week ago, as well. 

0 Likes
useramkvgb09OQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi, I have a HT-j5500w and experiancing the same power cycle

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

issue!  When do expect to provide a real solution?

0 Likes
useramkvgb09OQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a HT-J5500w that is resetting non-stop.  When will there be a real solution?  Can it be fixed without returning?

0 Likes
user7HgF593mNP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Na consulta, en los equipos Blue ray aun no se ha encontrado la solucion, mi equipo fallo hace dos dias y tengo dos unidades de esos

atte

Eric Adasme

0 Likes
user8PfJgYMXjp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Have you guys hired a couple of cyber experts to write up the fix for this? I checked my router and since my blu ray home theater player is stuck in a boot loop, it cant hold an IP address long enough for you to push the fix over the net. You Permanently broke our stuff.  Since you broke it and cant fix it, are you going to replace what you broke?

0 Likes
cage2099
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same thing, all of a sudden my blu ray just turns on and off repeatedly whenever it's plugged in. It's a model BD-JM57

userhGtHhczTft
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have two BD-JM57 bluray players.  One is on/off cycling and there's no time in between to try a restart because it cycles too fast. Our problem started Thursday June 18 2020. I haven't turned the other bluray player on because I was afraid it was going to do the same thing.

0 Likes