Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userAMKcFPFbyo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same thing.  Did you find anyway to fix the problem?

0 Likes
usern7SnutDQr8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same problem. I do see the smart streaming, photos, DVD menu on each reboot.  I was thinking it was a power supply issue.  When PCs do this, they start up with 110V and then wait for the correct power supply  voltages internally before boot completes (15V etc.). If they don't see that,  they reboot endlessly.  However,  it's clearly not a hardware issue per se as so many people have the problem.  I am in USA on 110 V.  Wonder if the issue depends on voltage at wall for one's country?

Rebooting, leaving off,  ejecting or inserting disks did nothing.  Removed all cables.. same problem. 

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes
user6G7cNHzI1t
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

my system had a loss of sound 2 days ago. now acts as though it wants to load a disc (with no disc inserted) and will not operate

AlexandreGarc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Thousands probably have the same problem. Samsung hasn't solved it yet. Shame of Samsung.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Theater/Blu-ray-player-power-cycling-whenever-plugged-in/td...

user8urNXTuMzM
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

AlexandreGarc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Thousands probably have the same problem. Samsung hasn't solved it yet. Shame of Samsung.

userC8DYzjY5jH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57C has the same issue.  However, it's not connected to my home network.  It's only connected to my Bose system via an HDMI cable (player output to Bose system input).  Otherwise, all of my other devices including my Bose home theater, which is connected to my home network, are working fine.  So, I don't believe this a firmware update issue (not sure how an update would be uploaded to my player if it's not connected to the home network).  Thanks.

0 Likes
useryweoz5pz9s
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

We used the DVD player about 2 weeks ago and everything worked fine. Turned it on today and it keeps cycling off and on. Came to this thread and am realizing this is not just a single unit problem. Yet, no solution is posted. Waiting like everyone else. . . . .waiting Samsung. . . . Were all here just waiting. Because who really wants to have one more thing to buy in the middle of everything else going on???

0 Likes
userIEfNUMWSbT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Where is solution it just says "wait" mine is also doing this and its model:BD-J5900