Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
Muzziklady
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

How can you check this off as a solution when you admit within your comments you don't have a solution!? 

is it an upgrade that messed it up? Is it an upgrade that caused a switch to go faulty? What's going on? when will we be notified that an update or an upgrade is occurring again? How are we supposed to upgrade or get an update on are boxes if they won't even stay on for more than a second to even access the update?

0 Likes
userD8IjAMYGIa
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My J5500 started this reboot cycling last week. Not sure what happened to it, but I initially thought someone stepped on the remote and maybe jammed the buttons but that wasn't the case. Samsung please come up with a prompt solution!!

0 Likes
user0BdQCXl8Ec
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

As of 06/28/2020 my blu-ray player is nothing but a brick. I would like you to come to my home and explain to a 2 year old why they can't watch there favoriate DVD. If you had to do this, the problem would get addressed faster.

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@user0BdQCXl8Ec wrote:

As of 06/28/2020 my blu-ray player is nothing but a brick. I would like you to come to my home and explain to a 2 year old why they can't watch there favoriate DVD. If you had to do this, the problem would get addressed faster.

Call 1-800-Samsung, get past the automated attendant, get to a real person, explain your have a Blu Ray player stuck in a boot loop. They will ask you to perform a reset (turn on, press eject for 15 seconds). After that they'll get information from you, email you a UPS lable, you ship it back to them. No charge shipping, no charge repair. 

0 Likes
userKrJ8ai7lee
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Not solved

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userKrJ8ai7lee wrote:

Not solved

Call 1-800-Samsung, get past the automated attendant, get to a real person, explain your have a Blu Ray player stuck in a boot loop. They will ask you to perform a reset (turn on, press eject for 15 seconds). After that they'll get information from you, email you a UPS lable, you ship it back to them. No charge shipping, no charge repair. 

0 Likes
user7m6uNQvXFl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same problem with a pile of borrowed DVD's to watch!!!  Help us!!!!!

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@user7m6uNQvXFl wrote:

Same problem with a pile of borrowed DVD's to watch!!!  Help us!!!!!

0 Likes
user0tuARplPbO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Please let this forum know what is being done to fix this problem.  Right now I feel the only soultion is to ditch SamSung and buy another LG!

userwrGeyC1Bqo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57C is doing this, also.  Please advise.

0 Likes