JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-990C constantly dropping connection to sub

(Topic created: 07-25-2023 11:13 AM)
Superman_Y2K
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I’m at the end of my rope. I’ve moved this thing around, played with my 2.4 GHz wifi channel (occurred when I turned my router off), reset and repaired and nothing works. The subwoofer constantly drops and reestablishes the connection. It take like 6-7 seconds for the whole cycle to occur bit occurs all the time and is driving me nuts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hey Superman_Y2K, welcome to the community. No one wants their electronics to not perform as intended. Let's get this situated as soon as possible for you. 

You may need to disable the Auto Power Link feature. To disable the Auto Power Link feature, find the Auto Power button on your soundbar remote and press it once. Each time the button is pressed, your soundbar will alternate between Power Link On and Power Link Off. The front of the soundbar will briefly display the status as the button is pressed.

Note: This button may be clearly labeled on some Soundbar remotes but may be hidden behind another function on others. See your user manual if you need more information.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty, and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location