JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 11-06-2017 10:21 AM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

581 Replies
userrhw5mojOPD
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Samsung TV Model KU6380

I had a problem where I tried to load Netflix, then the app doesn't respond and the screen turns all black and no matter what button I press, nothing happens. 

This solution helped me: 

Go to Settings -> More -> Support -> Self Diagnosis -> Reset Smart Hub and then follow the setup process -> After setup is complete Click the Apps Button then follow instructions to download the apps again.

Hope this helps

userAtUdrLud0m
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It worked!

0 Likes
useroC6I0spOHW
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This fixed my issue. Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@useroC6I0spOHW: Hooray!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user2FNodm4Aln
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Mode:-QN65Q7F 65-Inch 4K 

Problem:- Netfelix movies Loads till 25% then gives error msg "cannot play title please try again later" we tried to resolve it by:-

- Rest The Hub

-rest the TV

-Selecting diff titles or even continuing watched title

-Switch off TV , press power butten for 5 Sec

-delet and reinstall Netfelix

still problem Persists, TV is 3 days old , all other Samsung TVs  at home have no problem runing netfelix

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I would advise calling in to Samsung remote management at 1-800-726-7864. If reinstalling the app did not solve your concern, I would make sure your firmware is up to date.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userEjjlYXGfF7
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This is just started happening to me too (65KS700) here but I do not consider having to unplug the TV or relogging in Netflix a solution.
Samsung, I'm also experiencing the flickering black screep when playing HDR games from the PS Pro.

Get your s*%$ together!
Purchasing this 2000 euro TV is the worst decision I've ever made so far.

0 Likes
userZfp71kQVgY
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have the same problem.

Ive called Netflix, my internet provider and nothing helps. 

Tv model : Samsung UE65MU7005 

I bought the thing 7 days ago...

0 Likes
usermANCGYYFAv
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I am trying to reset smarthub on my Samsung TV model un40d6400usa and it is asking for a 4 digit password but I never put one in and it is 2011 TV and was wondering how to put one in as it will not let me. None of My apps like huluplus or netflix will load and I have really good internet. Any suggestions?  Thanks Bonita

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

The default PIN is 0000. 🙂

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes