Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 01:40 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

168 Replies
patrick sanisca
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Agree

josesammyrivera
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Just spoke to Newsmax, regarding not being able to watch Newsmax+ on the Samsung TV and some other devices after paying for the yearly subscription. It is being corrected and should be running in a few days. Most likely tomorrow. The number is 1-888-766-7542, I just ask them who can I talk regarding Newsmax+ not working on the Samsung tv and devices like ROKU, etc  and they told me is being corrected, some issues with approvals, that should be resolve most likely tomorrow.

Lion6
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

👧Really poor planning on Newsmax part. Just a few months ago Newsmax was complaining about being taken off cable. Now without any warning they make a switch to their app leaving us high and dry to figure out how to get the station. Infuriating!!

Scubaman8
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

After some searching around and frustration, I was able to get it working on my fire TV but I had to verbally as for it thru the remote, the app icon wouldn't work....weird.

As for my Samsung TV.......very frustrated with Newsmax on this part of it.

Patianne
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

If I can't get newsmax plus for my Samsung smart tv....I need to cancel this!

userbDNyYt4zNO
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I just got off the phone with Newsmax. of course, it was a person over seas. He was totally full of S---. Says Roku is working. Not here. He also said that he has no idea when it will be available on Samsung. The only true thing that he said. He sounded like he did not know there was a problem. Sure! Can't believe how poorly Newsmax is handling this. It least they could inform us on their website that there is a problem. 

Members_aPomZV4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have video on my cellphone but no audio for Newsmax Plus.

OHGREATONE
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
It's still there but samsung needs to update the app
OHGREATONE
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
It works on Amazon fire TV. But I prefer it directly from the Samsung tv app. I get a better picture
usercYZ5YfqENV
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
So now you have to pay for cable, (which I cut away from 10 years ago), I'd rather watch CNN (not really) then get cable. Or invest in a stick when I have 5 tvs without them. Vizio and Samsung