Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 05:18 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

168 Replies
Jmbrooks11
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I agree. No response from email or phone. It's really disappointing that they'd do this roll out a new platform with no notice to viewers and no testing.
staple65
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I called customer service and unfortunately the Samsung newsmax plus app may take a week to get. They told me that you can update the Roku app but I tried that and it did not work and still can’t find a way to do it. They told me there was online instructions, but came up with nothing. Browser in my TV on the newsmaxplus.com website I was able to login but once you login you can’t watch it from there that’s just your account page terrible terrible transition. 

kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same here. Roku noted in their support page that Newsmax is no longer supported. I tried nine ways to Sunday to figure it out and have lost pretty much the whole day to coming up empty handed. The Newsmax support for Plus is only account support. There's nothing there for options to watch on whatever platform is compatible. Poor rollout for certain. 

DaisyMae1966
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Newsmax.. PLEASE FIX THIS !!
Mel K
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

SOOOOOO frustrated!! I’ve already paid only to find out I can’t watch it on my own tv!! Looks like my only option now is to spend MORE money on a stupid device! Not happy Samsung, Newsmax, whoever!!!

user2Kd4pT8he2
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Same here
Retreivers
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same. I have spent so much time on this today and it just really pisses me off what Newsmax has done. Why couldn’t they just creat a new app?  I tried watching Fox this morning and had to turn it off as I couldn’t stand the people

wphs1971
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Totally agree!!!!
kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Stopped watching Fox when they called AZ at 73% of the vote in for the 2020 elections. Even Bret Baier was confused.

Jlatham1957
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I signed up and can watch on my phone and broadcast it to my TV for now.