JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
Budman25
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thanks, worked for me. Just had to download the new version. 

wphs1971
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
No luck with that
Members_gJMWJek
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I was able to get Newsmax Plus Live on my Firestick without even signing up for Newsmax Plus. There are two different Icons in the Firestick APP library. One is for the regular Newsmax (no programming such as Carl Higbee) and one is Newsmax Plus.I signed up for the trial and it made NO difference.

The Newsmax Plus App is IMHO, a  and not ready for Prime Time. It has no pause, backup or DVR capabilities. You have to sit in front of your TV and watch the program with commercials. No more recording and then fast forward through the commercial.

Newsmax just lost me a a viewer.

donjune13
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

we just got in after 2 hrs trying everything under the sun.what worked for us is .we took the fire stick and updated it and it came back with the newsmax +.we selected the option and it ask if we wanted to sign up or in.i had downloaded on the Mac earlier and we sign in on the tv and wow we are actually watching newsmax+.good luck.the main thing is you have to update to the newest whatever you are using. lots of luck 

0 Likes
SIllinois
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I've bought newsmax plus how do I watch it on my vizio t v with roku
userREap8e2JYq
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
You don't!
Sammy77
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I also have a vizio and I can’t get it in they newsmax app is still newsmax2 I hope they are working on this mess cause I don’t wanna watch it on phone but on the tv that’s why I subscribed 

0 Likes
donjune13
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

you need to download the latest update of whatever you are using .problem solved

0 Likes
gerimc
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I PAID , NOT KNOWING THERE WASN'T AN APP. I NOT HAPPY.
gerimc
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have a new roku tv and the app isn't on it