Original topic:

Frame TV: art store subscription not recognized

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 07:37 AM)
geoffroy27
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, I have an art store membership but it’s not recognized when I try to access art. And when I click on the renewal membership option it says that I already have an active membership. I tried log out and back in from Samsung account, tried to reset the smarthub nothing is working. I’m basically paying for nothing

25 Replies
JoseL1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Problem still persist

0 Likes
Ghk1492
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Same issue. Inaction for a long period of time in a widespread issue like this could end up a class action lawsuit.

This has been an issue for years. My 2020 Frame "lost the subscription" and now my 2022 diff sub has the same issue.
0 Likes
Ttownjwoo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Mine still doesn’t work from the fall 

0 Likes
SamsungFD
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I keep trying to renew and it won’t let me. I am literally trying to send them money to renew my subscription but it just gets stuck on a circle of doom loading page. There is no point in having this TV if you can’t enjoy the art?! Sort it out Samsung

0 Likes
userjQ9WrrLlry
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I have had same the issue since October of 2023 and the only way I could solve was just to create a new account they got my 50 bucks and a second 50 and they still have no clue on how to resolve this issue. Sounds like they a have pretty good scam going on here!
0 Likes
dablanco
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have spent hours on chat and phone with reps -each time I end up getting dropped with zero resolution (as in, they promise and swear to follow up, and then no one ever does).  The last rep actually suggested I go out and buy an SD card to upload some supposed firmware fix-but flat out refused my request for a refund on the $50.   Samsung’s support is horrible on this one, maybe overall.  Class action?

0 Likes