JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV: art store subscription not recognized

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 07:37 AM)
geoffroy27
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, I have an art store membership but it’s not recognized when I try to access art. And when I click on the renewal membership option it says that I already have an active membership. I tried log out and back in from Samsung account, tried to reset the smarthub nothing is working. I’m basically paying for nothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
jimusf
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the same issue. Very disappointed. 

ricardothegreat
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the issue.  I had it once, and did a power cycle,  and re-logged in and it seemed to fix it, but now I have the same problem and that solution does not seem to work for me this time.  Technical support was useless.  I was told to email the group that handles ART at cs.checkout@partner.sec.co.kr

Edward9
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same thing here. 2 hours on being passed around then I sent in an email. This is the main reason I got the frame tv!  I have only had it 3 weeks.  Now no art except what I put up from my phone. I would join a class action lawsuit if there was one.  Don't buy a frame tv for the art membership!

IsaiahHanson
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here. We got the Frame about a month ago along with the art membership. I try to add the 4.99 a month member (even though I already have it). And it says I’m using the store with a subscription already. Tried unplugging and plugging back in. Same issue. Please help

JoeWhite
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same & support does not exist. How dare they operate in this way?

0 Likes
Tim T
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same for me.  Shows i have the subscription on the TV, my phone but still cannot access. Unplugged and re-started several times with no change.  Not sure what the next step is but who really wants to call or chat about something that just should work.  After reading through the comments looking for an easy fix obviously Samsung is not responding.  BUnk...

0 Likes
JPA5001
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I had an art membership, but then it stopped working.  If you select the Monthly Plan or Annual Plan, you get an error message that says “You are using a subscription on the current app.”  Since the membership wasn’t working, I just decided to cancel it and sign up again. But even after canceling the original membership, any attempt to sign up again gives the same error message stating “You are using a subscription on the current app.”  On the bright side, I’m now saving $50 a year by not having an art subscription.  Follow me for more personal finance tips! 

kanyvin
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Exactly the same here. Pretty bummed that this is so badly broken.

0 Likes
Nannah
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Boy am I frustrated. Everything worked fine until yesterday (6/18/24). I've spoken with customer support, done their chat, and texted their help line. Last solution which they agree is not a guaranteed solution is to reset the smart hub and lose all apps, passwords, logins, etc. Finally technical support told me I have to email the Frame team at frame.cs@samsung.com so they can check my subscription before they are allowed to reset the tv!  Samsung, why do you want to irritate your customers?

0 Likes
userjQ9WrrLlry
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I have had this issue since October of 2023 with no resolution from Samsung. In the end I had to create a new account and log in with said new account and problem has been resolved. Not the correct or best way but it was the only way to get it working again!
0 Likes