JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV showing black screen keeps turning on and off by itself, tv is not responding to the remote

(Topic created: 01-15-2024 07:53 PM)
King_Tujo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

No video but the backlight does come on. No Samsung splash screen, just a blank black screen. This last for about 5 seconds and then it powers off. The standby light flashes twice and then it turns back on to the black blank screen. The cycle continues until I unplug the TV from the outlet. I have bypassed my surge protector and tested in a known good outlet. I have completed a power drain on the board (hold down power button for about 15 seconds with the system unplugged) and no change. What I find odd, if you hold down the power button with it plugged in it still completes this cycle.
what do I do please

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jurey13
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the exact same model and have been experiencing the same issues, starting 2-3 days ago. Please let me know if you find any fixes!

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you so much for posting about this. I completely understand your concerns with the TV black screen, and it's turning on and off by itself.  I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Here's a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01108742/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Faceboo

Send Message on Twitter 
Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location