JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PAYMENT PIN for Art Store on a 65" Frame not working?

(Topic created: 08-24-2020 02:37 PM)
userzcnqRn7meA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Entered all of my payment information for art store on the Frame and now it is asking me to enter (and re-enter) a 4 digit PIN.  Problem is when I press any button on the remote, no drop down keyboard appears.  Therefore, I can not purchase a subscription to the art store.  Only option is at the bottom which is to cancel.  Tried all day, no success.

29 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

We're sorry to hear that! Please go to Settings>Support and provide the full model code and current software version of the television so that we can best assist.

0 Likes
userzcnqRn7meA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

QN65LS03TAFXZA

T-NKMAKUC-1301.5

0 Likes
user1RqEhwfJrO
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am also having this same issue.  I tried updating software and can not enter payment code to buy access to the art store.

model. qn55ls03tafxza

software version. t-nkmakuc-2016.1

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I apologize for the delay. Does this only happen when you are trying to purchase things from the Art Store?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useryZ5Obygl4W
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem.  Is there a solution to this?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

@useryZ5Obygl4W Please provide the full model code and current software version of the television so that we can look into this for you. This can be found by going to Settings>Support

Factory reset or software update is usually the solution to this type of issue.

0 Likes
useryZ5Obygl4W
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Resetting did not work. I had to plug a usb keyboard in to get past and enter the pin. I think it's something wrong with your software. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

We're glad you were able to resolve the issue, please keep an eye out for any available updates.

0 Likes
userbTmrSx8sdA
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the same issue. Get to the pin but there is no way to enter the numbers.