JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-19-2023 05:02 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
Options
Thanks for the suggestion. While I have smartthings installed I've never used it. I do have a Samsung TV and my Watch5 Pro that show up but I have no idea what else to do with it.
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
I encourage you to explore this app!! It tells you exactly how to use it and walks you through setup, activating scenes, compatible devices in your Smart home, EVERYTHING!! However, it doesn't tell you that it can take control of your phone if it wants to...but if that happens, look for my P.S.A. post! It gives specific directions on how to fix this problem!
userPq6LwTpoBL
Constellation
Options
Same problem here. Also it now audibly notifies me when it enters sleep mode, which conveniently wakes me up. Both seem to be new features of a recent update.
0 Likes
userrkfahkUIpi
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same issue and go in each day to turn it off as my phone doesn't allow me to delete that alarm (same "sleep" mode set on my phone too).
0 Likes
upnorthdogs
Asteroid
Options
I am having the exact same problem
0 Likes
Sparky1219
Constellation
Options
I had a similar problem and it seems it's something to do with sleep routine in the Samsung clock app. I tried to turn this off but it turned back on this weekend. As a hopeful fix I changed the sleep time to hours that can't possibly be achieved by me thus not achieving the proper requirements for automatically turning on the alarm. 🤞
0 Likes
user6h3VzIU4yk
Constellation
Options
Same thing has been happening to my s21+
0 Likes
adamk33n3r
Constellation
Options
I just experienced this after an update too. I was getting an alarm at 7am. So annoying! Found out, the sleep routine has a "wake up alarm" option that they for some reason turned on by default!
0 Likes
userjy7YGxjaIj
Constellation
Options
Same exact thing happens to me. Exactly. It started at the same time yours did.
0 Likes
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options

Hey guys, @EVERYONE WITH MYSTERIOUS ALARM ISSUES! It's more than likely your Smart Things App! If it's downloaded, it can do A LOT OF INTERESTING THINGS!! Even if you have NEVER used it!!! It's kinda got a mind of its own, LOL!! Believe me, I understand the annoyance because I still have that problem sometimes and I know what is going on, but if you have no clue or are new to Samsung--this goes beyond annoyance to straight confused and  off that your phone wakes you up for no reason!!! I took these pics to kinda show you what I mean.. the first, is the screen I get when I hit Device Control... the second one is my ACTUAL paired devices, and the last one is where you find the way the Quick setting to the app... I love the app myself, and encourage everyone to check it out!! It even tells you HOW to use the app, and walks you through it! There's probably a screen that is set up that you aren't aware of. THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT AND HOW TO GET THERE!!
Screenshot_20230215_014736_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230215_014810_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230215_014724_Samsung Members.jpg