Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...
Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...
Solved! Go to Solution.
While it is relatively easy to turn off the alarm, my problem is that it's not staying turned off.
If I turn it off in sleep mode today, there won't be an alarm tomorrow. BUT the alarm setting will turn on when sleep mode ends tomorrow, and then I'll have an alarm go off the day after tomorrow.
I've don't that too, doesn't make a difference, it still turns the alarm on next day
A solution from a Samsung Community Member: (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/48363241)
1. I have a solution that turns off the alarm permanently and maintains the features of Sleep
2. From settings go into Modes and Routines
3. select the sleep mode
4. From the Sleep settings screen click on Turn On Automatically
5. Toggle the time at the top of the screen to off
6. Toggle on "Time Period" at the bottom of the menu instead. This will activate the mode but not the alarm
7. Problem solved! This has worked for me and not triggered the alarm daily.
8. Best of luck!
I was just awoken by an alarm I didn't set. It's Sunday and I am awake at 7am to alarm that I cannot seem to delete. It says it's scheduled to go off at 7am daily. How do I delete alarms? And why/how did this alarm set itself?
It's still not a good workaround since I want to be able to use sleep schedules on the weekend, just without the alarm.