Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Wont update after it tells me to 

moebetta
Astronaut
Options
Has that helped for you? I have great connections 5g and wifi both. I'd hate to clear all my Bluetooth devices and wifi areas I have stored unless that's been proven as a fix
0 Likes
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Same here, I've reported it and should get fixed in January.
Mireya2000
Asteroid
Options
Same here! 😕
Options
Google Play System Update, not Google Play Store. But yes mine is also stuck on July and now that OneUI5 checks for this kind of thing, it also notifies us when it's out of date. But I'm pretty sure Google needs to address this for our device. It has little to do with Samsung.Screenshot_20230101_095521_Settings_1000009867_1672595721.jpg
0 Likes
moebetta
Astronaut
Options
Yup mine tooScreenshot_20230101_133428_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Mega01
Galaxy
Options
Had same problem, I have a galaxy s21 stuck on August 2022,,what you do is ,Google galaxy s21,or whatever galaxy phone you have and then Google play component system updates.download it install,,restart..when you restart it should be up to date.https://www.androidpolice.com/some-samsung-galaxy-phones-mysteriously-stuck-july-2022-play-system-up...
0 Likes
wp35npzdfon4jfgls
Cosmic Ray
Options

There is an Italian thread where a user claims that the problem comes from a factory reset which will lock your device to the July 1 update since it would erase previous updates, or an upgrade from Android 12 to 13 will lock your device to whatever system update was installed before the upgrade. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/apps-servizi-mobile/non-aggiornare-google-play-system-con-apk/td...

Support said that making an error report on the Samsung Members App and sending a system log is the only way to address the issue and get a proper response. Maybe if some of you do this, they'll try to fix the problem.

Unfortunately, when I bought my new Samsung phone in November, the initialization crashed and wouldn't progress, so I had to do a factory reset, and then did an immediate upgrade from 12 to 13. That was when I first noticed that I was stuck on July 1.

0 Likes
Options
I have the latest version, yet, it's telling me I need to update it but it's already up to date.

RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same issue as well
Remy6
Astronaut
Options
+3