JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 07:51 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
MMayhem01
Asteroid
Options
I got an email last month stating that it moved to TD retail, I think, and we had to log in and set it up. I know since then they have been updating the system.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes, that's as I stated there, I got all those emails and did the setup as the email detailed to.
0 Likes
userTaefSWy4DQ
Constellation
Options
This is the same thing that happened to me. I just paid off the account to avoid anymore issues. But they still owe me for a late fee. I had an autopay set up. It even says right on their site that it would be deducted on Aug. 3rd. But it was not. I called and recording said fill out dispute form on website. I can not find that anywhere.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes, exactly! It said the same on mine. Recurring payment scheduled, auto pay set, with all my bank info correct.
I unfortunately can't do the pay in full. I know a lot of post I've read that they did that for the same reasons. I only have the chase after them and continue to do the one-time payment (unless they troubleshoot the auto pay issue) option, lol. Hopefully, an agent will respond to my message that will lead to a resolution, and if I find another number I haven't tried, I will call and call lol.
userTaefSWy4DQ
Constellation
Options
Let me know if you find that number.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
Absolutely! I will update everything as a go along. If it works I will pass it on!!!
DaEnigma
Constellation
Options
Omfg same problem same payment date no resolution sitting on hold for many hours no response... I will never purchase another thing from Samsung.

If you ever figure out how to actually get the fees or auto pay fixed let us know. I'm thinking I need to make a complaint with consumer finance protection bureau.
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
I definitely will!!!!
I think it warrants filing a complaint because the attention is needed as we aren't getting through to agents needed to resolve the issues caused by this updated system. They sent the emails stating the update, the set up we had to do with resetting our password for the new site, and the extended wait times for customer care lines which tells us the consumers that they are there, but that there is a wait....not an hours on hold to get no one wait, but a wait to an actual agent.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
I believe this is a calamity of mediocrity. The outsourcing, which I'm sure contributes to the delays and tech operating issues on the site, the site itself and td bank.
0 Likes
Rickets
Halo
Options
Most credit card and loan issuers will allow a one time courtesy to remove penalty fees at least once per year.
0 Likes