JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Friday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
57 Replies
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

I've been trying to buy a phone all week and beyond frustrated that I'm not able to pay with my Samsung Financing account.  Who can we escalate this to???

user4dQSWts58V
Constellation
Options
I couldn't use my account to order the zfold 6 it was down on the last 2 days of the promotion. A samsung representative told me to use affirm smh.. bad timing
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

Same thing for me, I think we should get a special discount in order to take advantage of the promotion we missed out on.  I've spoken with several chat team members and a few of them told me that Samsung Financing was no more.  While others tell me the Samsung team is working to resolve it.  Very dissatisfied!!!  Seriously thinking of abandoning ship after all these years.  Who can we reach out to?  I missed a promo, I need a new phone for work, have used samsung financing since 2016.  What gives!?  We need management to make this right!

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

Same thing for me, I think we should get a special discount in order to take advantage of the promotion we missed out on.  I've spoken with several chat team members and a few of them told me that Samsung Financing was no more.  While others tell me the Samsung team is working to resolve it.  Very dissatisfied!!!  Seriously thinking of abandoning ship after all these years.  Who can we reach out to?  I missed a promo, I need a new phone for work, have used samsung financing since 2016.  What gives!?  We need management to make this right!

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

I've been trying to purchase a new Galaxy S24 or a Fold all week.  During check out the Samsung Financing option either disappears or doesn't show up.  As such I cannot replace my old Galaxy S20 as it has finally stopped working after all these years.  Chat is useless as you either get told it's a known issue and being worked on OR that Samsung Financing is no more and you need to use Affirm.

I've missed out on the final days of the Fold promotion and am upset I cannot make a purchase and even more upset I can't get help from anyone at Samsung.  Nobody even answers the number that's listed on the site to call.  I assume it's being overloaded with people trying to call in.

Someone help before I take a ride to the Apple store

dchatman88
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
This shows as "resolved", but im having the same issue. Is it resolved? Or did someone just mark it so?
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

Definitely not resolved.

0 Likes
userX8g2uMS3vW
Asteroid
Options

Right before the Samsung Finance website update, I placed an order and had no issues using samsung finance in checkout.  Since the update, anytime I try to place an order, samsung finance pops up as an option for checkout for a split second and then disappears.  The order is above the $50 finance threshhold.   I chatted with a samsung expert and they told me to try another payment method to see if that solved the issue......lol

I've tried multiple browsers, using the shop app, cleared all cache, logged out of every device, and it still reacts the same on every different form of device/app.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue since the update?

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

This is the exact same problem I'm facing.  Why can nobody from Samsung provide an update?  The reply from the moderator doesn't address the concern.  Samsung is missing many sales because of this.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of trying to place an order with Samsung financing. As the community operates on a peer-to-peer support model, our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

There may be many questions regarding financing, pre-orders, order processing, shipping, delivery, trade-ins, order refunds, and returns. For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

You can also check out this link that may answer some questions regarding financing.

https://www.samsung.com/us/owners/financing-frequently-asked-questions/

0 Likes