Original topic:

Samsung won't return trade in still in return windows

(Topic created: Friday)
heelp
Asteroid
Options
I just got the email on Wednesday stating that the device was not accepted it didn't not meet trade in requirements. I brought a phone one week and brought the watch another I trade in both a phone and a watch. Sent them back in separate shipments. With the watch some how now it matched up with the trade in phone and said it was not accepted because the trade in watch was not there it was the phone. So I have called to try to get them to resolve the mix up on of the packages that were sent on two separate dates. They ended of charging be 800$ for the phone when I trade in a brand new Google phone in good condition. Well the watch it has the phone trade in now a d I'm trying to get the phone back . They told me to go online and request the trade in back online. When I click on it it says click to accept and return device. The icon won't let me. I have called and called. Today the sender's email saying your device is now accepted we won't charge you the 100$. No I want the device I sent them back 
6 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Why not just do the trade
0 Likes
heelp
Asteroid
Options
I brought the fold i traded in the pixel fold i brought the watch 7 traded in the pixel watch they switched the trade in and said none of them where accept cause the watch went to the phone and the pixel phone went to the watch 7. On the app I can request the trade in back which would be for the watch (the pixel fold). They already charged me $800 I want the trade in back since I'm still in the window to request it back
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
I got you not sure why they are charging you if they accepted the trade
0 Likes
heelp
Asteroid
Options
I'm sorry none of them were accepted auto correct. The didn't accepted none of the trade in saying the were not acceptable. The pixel fold was in good condition as it was in case but because they associated with the watch they not taking. Now cause I'm requesting it back they telling me they will accept it. I just need someone to help get the phone back
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Oh OK that's different than thought you said they accepted both would seem you will need to keep to keep up on the return request
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@heelp It sounds like you may have swapped the trade in labels. That would explain why the devices would have been applied incorrectly. 

0 Likes