same problem here but on my S10+. widget was there, deleted it and now it is not in the widget selection. I still have the original widget on my tab s6 and I dare not delete it because that exact widget is not to be found in the widget selection.
To add a widget you would do the following:
- From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets (at the bottom).
- Tap a widget.
Some widgets offer different size options. If no additional options are available, skip to step 4.
- Touch and hold the desired widget.
- Drag the widget to the preferred Home screen then release.
For the widget to be successfully added, there must be sufficient space on the desired screen.
- If applicable, tap additional options to activate widget.
Options vary depending upon the type of widget.
If you're not seeing the widget appear, it may no longer be available for replacement. I apologize for any inconvenience!