JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Mobile Data in Certain Areas - Samsung Tab A

(Topic created: 08-24-2023 03:14 AM)
Katherine_Ryan
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I've been facing a rather frustrating issue with my Samsung Tab A and The problem is that my mobile data doesn't seem to work properly in most areas of my city. Strangely, I can see that I have a decent signal strength, but apps that require internet access just won't connect. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
You should probably reach out to your carrier concern problems with mobile data. You could attempt resetting your network settings though. Just type "Reset network" in your Settings search bar. Mind you, this clears all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings (in addition to rebooting your mobile network) and you will have to reestablish them afterward.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
You should probably reach out to your carrier concern problems with mobile data. You could attempt resetting your network settings though. Just type "Reset network" in your Settings search bar. Mind you, this clears all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings (in addition to rebooting your mobile network) and you will have to reestablish them afterward.