Original topic:

Since new update it's not showing fast charging or super fast charging

(Topic created: 12-02-2022 07:37 PM)
Faithful74
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Since new update it's not showing fast charging or super fast charging anymore when plugging in my phone. Does it with all chargers all it says it's charging not fast or super fast charging which is very annoying 

11 Replies
--MzMariaJ
Halo
Options
Tablets
I noticed that also, but I don't think it takes any longer to charge.
0 Likes
Mustangbob
Halo
Options
Tablets
Run a diagnostic test to test for hardware or software issues
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Are the settings still correct? Settings->Battery and Device Care->Battery->Other battery settings

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
With the new update super fast, fast charging ext will flash when you first plug it in then go off if you look at time until fully charged it will not change during the process
0 Likes
WeezyLizard
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the same issue. Says super fast charging after connecting the charger for a few seconds then it changes to charging. This is after an update on an S22U. The charging time stays the same so I think it's just a software issue and stays super fast charging.
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

What does it say on the Settings->Battery and Device Care->Battery page? 

Screenshot_20221202_212808_Device care.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Tablets
I just noticed this as well. I was ready to trash my car charger and cable LOL.

I tested with 3 different car chargers and 3 different cables and all the different combinations I could possibly do. I ran the diagnostic charging check as well. The diagnostic says super fast war working even though the notification switches from reporting super fast to cable charging.

We all need to flood support with big reports! Samsung messed up someone here. Screenshot_20221205_142650_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20221205_142639_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20221205_142653_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

But what does it show on the Settings->Battery and Device care->Battery page? 

Bill
---
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Tablets
It's fully charged at the moment. I'll check back later. Regardless to what it says where you asked about, the notification and diagnostics report don't match ever since the update to OUI5/A13.
0 Likes