Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 08-05-2019 10:50 AM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
user1U1loS5YKr
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Last year we had a problem with my Samsung WA456DRHDWR/AA going out of balance and showing dc code. I couldn't finish even the smallest load. All 4 suspension rods were replaced and it worked well again until recently. It is now stopping at the spin cycle and showing dc code. On smaller loads I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish, but I'm unable to do larger loads. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your email address and ticket number for your previous repair if you have it via private message?

0 Likes
Bledsoe
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've been having this same problem with my Samsung WA400PJHDWR/AA for several months, specifically, "On smaller loads I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish, but I'm unable to do larger loads." On larger loads, after I adjust the clothing it just goes back into another rinse/spin cycle and never finishes.

I've tried just putting the machine on the "Spin" (only) setting, but apparently the "Spin" (only) setting really means "Rinse + Spin" since it keeps running more water to rinse the clothes; plus it doesn't address the repeated "dc" codes.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Bledsoe
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've seen this problem mentioned on this board several times, though it's not clear to me exactly how to resolve it. My Samsung WA400PJHDWR/AA will wash small loads without trouble; if they get out of balance and display the "dc" code I can adjust the clothing and the load will finish. But larger loads get out-of-balance frequently, and adjusting the clothing doesn't seem to help. After I adjust the clothing it just goes back into another rinse/spin cycle and never finishes.

I've tried just putting the machine on the "Spin" (only) setting, but apparently the "Spin" (only) setting really means "Rinse + Spin" since it keeps running more water to rinse the clothes. I'd be okay with this if it would ever finish the cycle, but it never does. I end up having to dry dripping wet clothes. 

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
firedog81
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

OMG..I cannot get the darn thing to stop rinse/spin, rinse/spin!!!!!!

userEaWJdPj6Go
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
userrYDGrTL4Bz
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Having same issue, what is the fix

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey! Thanks for reaching out, can I get you to send me a private message with your model number and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPQ7Y1JjKD9
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I got a Samsung and I have had trouble with it since they installed it too! It takes FOREVER and wastes so much water continuously rinsing over and over and then I can't even open the lid if I want my clothes out because it won't finish I hate it! I wish I bought a simple washing machine and I would have save so much time on top of money