JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

CLP-365W status LED is blinking red, but no error code is available

(Topic created: 08-19-2021 07:35 AM)
userib1aHkrGXG
Constellation
Options
Computers

1) The status LED of my CLP-365W printer is blinking red, no printing is possible
2) SyncThru web service only shows the following alert: C3-6110 Time to order Imaging Unit. User intervention required to order, but not replace, the unit to avoid future interruption of print service. Printing and all other machine services (if installed) are unaffected. (emphasis added by me)
3) Network Configuration etc. can be printed by pressing the x button on the printer for 2s, so there cannot be a problem with the printing mechanism.
4) No other error code is visible.

How can I get rid of the red light and make the printer work again?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello I was able to locate some information regarding further assistance with the printer here: Help with Printer, I apologize for any frustration. Please let us know if we can be of any further use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello I was able to locate some information regarding further assistance with the printer here: Help with Printer, I apologize for any frustration. Please let us know if we can be of any further use. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes