JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3 - reboot itself

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 08:16 AM)
usertqzYisRyzs
Constellation
Options
Computers

Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3 Core i7 - 12GB Memory - 512GB SSD The laptop reboots itself during daytime, once a week, without any reason (like windows update). Is there anyone having the same issue? I'm trying to find a solution. After it restarted itself, I checked windows update history, sometimes there's no update, sometimes there's a MS defender antivirus updates (which should not require a reboot)

0 Likes
6 Replies
smlee615
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Mine does the same thing multiple times a day if left idle for longer than 10 minutes
0 Likes
usersURNg0jzWE
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have the Galaxy Book FLEX and it seems to do this also...It's kind of frustrating especially when some things I work on do not autosave.

0 Likes
userocETJvDGLi
Constellation
Options
Computers

same with me any solution ?

0 Likes
userocETJvDGLi
Constellation
Options
Computers

same with me any solution ?

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201588/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpJ9bRFv4Jv
Constellation
Options
Computers

I had the same issue and it's frustrating. I checked the system, the power & sleep options, my alpha flex had an option "On battery turn off after" and " When plugged in turn off after" The two options come with "10 minutes" by fabric, so I change to the "Never" options. Still checking but it looks like works fine. Hope this helps you too.

0 Likes