JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No case or protection options for galaxy book flex 2 alpha?

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 11:43 AM)
AlyssaRoxanne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Ordered a couple from Amazon that were way too big. Why isn't Samsung making protection for their products? Also, does anyone have any recommendations on protection from other brands?
8 Replies
Caesar0571
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Looked on Otterbox?
0 Likes
AlyssaRoxanne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Yep, no luck
0 Likes
Caesar0571
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
It's a laptop? you may need to just buy a good carrying case.
0 Likes
The Dude
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Yep, frustrated by lack of any cases being available for my new Galaxy Book Pro 15".  The one clear case on Samsungs site is $90 but not available to buy. 

irbrenda
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

I have the 15.6" Galaxy Book Pro 360 and I wanted to buy the neoprene case and also the clear case, which I know is not for the 360, but I never intend to fold it back as a tablet, so I don't care.  My problem is where to stick the S Pen as it will not magnetically attach to the cover anymore.  

Anyways, I tried to purchase both, and they are both unavailable.   Was told it would be available in mid-June.  Guess that didn't happen.  

However, you can purchase these items on the business side of Samsung, NOT consumer.  I tried opening my business account, and was able to add both items and purchase them.   However, since I wanted to use my $150 Galaxy credit, I couldn't because I purchased the laptop in my consumer account.   If I knew, I would have purchased it via my business account.

I called Samsung last week, and whoever i spoke to said, "Oh, no, it's not available."   I said, "Well, it is on the business side of things."   He said, "Oh, yeah, you're right."   But I can't use my credit.    So, the end is,, you can purchase those things if you open a business account.   Didn't take much to open one, either.  

userrdrfwlSnsm
Constellation
Options
Computers
It is pretty sad that I can't get a hard case for my samsung galaxy flex 2 alpha that lets me use it as a tablet like the mcover I can get for my wife's $200 Acer Chromebook of the same approximate size. Come on Samsung. Ridiculous
AlyssaRoxanne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Just ordered the neoprene for the 13", hoping it works out. Should be here around mid September so cross your fingers 🤞 I'll let you know how it goes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Computers

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes