JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds connectivity issue windows 10

(Topic created: 07-28-2020 12:48 PM)
userBwPzp0X3TE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having connectivity issues on windows 10. The glalxy buds would work fine when initially connected but if I pause music for a short time, the music stutters on resuming. After disconnecting and reconnecting it works untill the music is paused again. I have tried prevent the PC from turning off the bluetooth adapter to save power but it doesnt work.

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/#reset-your-galaxy-buds-or-gear-iconx

Once you reset them connect them again to your pc and see if you experience the same symptoms. 

If you're still having issues, you may want to get it evaluated by a technician: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service 

0 Likes
userBwPzp0X3TE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks, it seems to be working now. I will see if it happenes again.

0 Likes
usercDzHwgO0VY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you kidding me! I pay a large sum of money for these earbuds and have nothing but trouble with connection to my Windows 10 laptop!  you.  First and last time I spend money on your expensive junk!

0 Likes
useroZHay1Xeyx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I am experiencing somewhat of a similar issue with my galaxy buds. When i connect them to my wimdows 10 computer the sound from the video or zoom call will dostort and crackle and jump from one earbud to the other. I have teated the independently and they still crackle and distort. 

I have already done an unpair/repair and a hard and soft reset. 

Any advice would be super helpful thanks! 

0 Likes
userBwPzp0X3TE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yep advice is to throw them in trash where they belong and buy something else. Samsung would not even repair under warranty. Will never buy from them again. 

0 Likes
usermGo3cJMV3r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem with my buds+.

0 Likes