JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-30-2020 06:13 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
whereupon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

can you send info to Samsung per the request above?  Maybe more info = quicker resolution (?)

0 Likes
MaplewoodGeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did that this morning.

0 Likes
users4n4zbiqNi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Seems like a Samsung thing, I had the exact same issue with Galaxy Buds+; had to return them due to this mic problem on Windows 10. Other than that, they are pretty much the perfect true wireless earbuds....Smiley Sad

0 Likes
userzQrlDDTKx1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue too, mic is at 100% and barely registers when testing the mic. It's a shame because I love these ear buds, and they work perfect on my Galaxy S20.

MaplewoodGeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Every user that has responded has had the same issue. Not one single user has stated the mic level is accecptible with a non-Samsung device. We are not getting any response from Samsung to even admit there is an issue much less talk about a fix. I may have to return them while I still can.

thiagopikcius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the same problem. Just bought them this week here in Brazil.

userRy3eXVjwnG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, buds work great on the phone, but mic level is way too low on windows laptop.

Tested with mine and my wifes buds and on multiple laptops as well, always with the same result.

Has anyone found a solution or workaround?

userfCa0YLI7vK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Add me to the list

Very annoying - guess I am going back to my Jabra

userF0OPOs6GDK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

still experience the issue... i wonder why Samsung does not look into this.

userEpoPmCnnib
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Problem actual for me too. 

When I connect device to any Windows device what I have - I get low mic volume in any applications. On Android and iOS device is fine. How to fix it? All another TWS hearsets (non Samsung) works fine with Windows. 

Looks like a good way is switch to Jabra... 😞 But I like my Samsung Note 10 Plus with Bugs Buds

0 Likes