JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userUDuABT88cZ Please send a private message with the model code and serial number from the bottom of the cradle.

@Chgotina I can set up another exchange for you, if you will send a private message with your contact information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_1TrXLgN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having this same issue. I tried reseting the earbuds inside the app. That didn't do anything. 

0 Likes
pho3n1x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same issue on my first promotional pair after a couple of months, got them replaced, and now it's happening again on the other side...

Have you been successful in getting a replacement?  Or how about a replacement for the replacement?  I've had the replacement earbuds for about a month now and they're just as bad now...

0 Likes
Samsung_fBy7Ptp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try resting ut phone

0 Likes
userEoT8Gmtrjh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I received my Galaxy Buds around release and I've been having the same problem for about a month. I had the same issue with Samsung regarding the headphones that came with the Galaxy S8+. I sent those headphones back for repair over 10 times for them to work for about a month and go right back to messing up. 

0 Likes
userdQwE1R5Giv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am havinh the exact same issue. They worked perfectly fine,  then all of the sudden my left ear plays no sound. the touch sensor works, but i can't hear calls or videos. I have retired all options listed above.. did you figure anything out???

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
user03t4L49LaR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I’m having the same issue. I only had it for a week.  The left earbud has no sound after playing for a few hours. 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userIXwMsio5iE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also experiencing this problem and have had them maybe 3 weeks

0 Likes