JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
user2r1aiKTGoR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The volume on both of my earbuds has dropped significantly all of the sudden, especially the left one. I clean then regularly and I dont use them with the volume up high at all so I have no idea what the problem could be.

Reddreads
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is a well known issue call and they will send you a replacement

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user2r1aiKTGoR Just to verify, have you completed all of the troubleshooting here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds, http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxubdgSDFmk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I've had my galaxy buds for about a week, and then all of a sudden the right one stopped working. I have tried resetting them a couple of times, and when I put it back into the case, the light flashes red. I have an iPhone, so I update it with my computer. When I checked for updates, it said that it was on the latest update, and I checked the battery percentage, and they were both on 90%. When I put both of them in my ear and tap on the right one, the song or video still skips, but no noise will play. When I put them in my ear, the left one beeps, but right one does not. I don't know if it is a software issue or hardware issue. Thanks! 

0 Likes
userFEbXaZff3K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is the beta program still open to new members? I have the s10 plus but cant seem to find the option to sign up... I'm updating the app to see if that makes a difference

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! @userxubdgSDFmk,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_yOMEBYk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my galaxy buds for about 5 months and love them but all of a sudden the right one isnt as loud as the left one. I tried to update them but that didnt do anything so I reset them and it help a little bit but not back to normal.

Samsung_QZmqdj9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
userWdKwMhBhmT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I purchased the samsung buds not even 6 months ago and after an update had put the right hand bud in beeped then the left ear nothing no need no sound no acknowledgment at all but will still interact with the touch

0 Likes